Your favorite songs are now a game! Turn any music from your iTunes library into a fast-paced rhythm game. Feel the adrenaline rush as you smash through barriers created by the beat of the songs you love. No need to ever buy more songs, simply use the songs you already own to play.
YOUR MUSIC, YOUR GAME
Turn your iTunes library into a game and customize your experience.
- Select any song from your iTunes library.
- Every song is unique! New game tracks every time, with barriers specific to that song.
- Choose your mode of play: Normal or Warped.
- Set your difficulty: Easy, Normal or Hard
SIMPLE TAP CONTROLS
Blast your way through the color changing beat barriers by tapping anywhere on the screen to flip the arrow.
- You are a two-faced arrow, one side blue, and one side yellow.
- The color of your arrow is the key! Match the arrow color to the barrier and blast right through, mix the colors up, and lose points or end up in tragic silence.
- Colorful backgrounds change and pulse to the energy of the song!
OPTIONAL WARPED MODE
Get a thrill as you try your hand at Warped Mode, where the game adapts to your performance.
- The more barriers you blast, the faster you and your music go.
- Hear your favorite songs speed up to warp speed as you continue to blast through the barriers.
- Can’t stop messing up? You’ll keep slowing down until you get back into the rhythm.
EARN AND COMPETE
Take it to the next level and get into the game!
- Unlock new features while playing.
- Earn badges for frequent players.
- Compete for a spot on the Game Center global leader boards.
Note: Under two circumstances Beatstream cannot analyze your songs.
- Songs in your iTunes library purchased from iTunes before 2009, may not work because they are DRM (Digital Restrictions Management) protected.
- Using iTunes Match may cause some issues if you have never listened to the song on your device before. After listening to the song once, it will download from iCloud and there should be any other problems unless they were purchased before 2009 from iTunes.