“One of the most magical programs I’ve ever seen for the iPhone, and probably for any computer- David Pogue
“Editor's Choice: This may be the best 99 cents you'll spend in your life” - PCMag.com
“One of the most original entertainment programs to emerge from the App Store” - Wall Street Journal
“If everyone had the ocarina app there would be no more wars.” - David Pogue
Sing like a superstar with I Am T-Pain. With T-Pain vocal effects in the palm of your hand, the hip-hop artist's vocal style is merely a couple of taps away. Sing into the microphone, and I Am T-Pain's voice tuning technology will make you and your friends sound like stars.
- Blow into your microphone
- Hold down combinations of holes to change pitch
- Tilt your phone to change vibrato rate and depth
- Change keys and modes like C-Major and the new Zeldarian mode
- Or simply press the holes to make music in touch mode
Listen to musicians learning to play around the world:
- Listen in on Ocarina players all over the world just by tapping the globe icon
- Rate your favorite performances
- Name your Ocarina so others can listen to you play
- Share your favorite performances with family and friends via e-mail
- Record and archive your favorite performances on your own “My Ocarina” web page
With over 2000 user-generated songs in the Smule Songbook, you've got more songs to learn than you can shake an Ocarina at. Just follow the song fingering charts - put your fingers where the dots are - and blow away to your hearts content.
Start with these classic melodies:
Feeling artistic? Use the Ocarina Composer to write your own songs and share them with friends.